We could have an "Extensions" section in the RN of XE where we could
display noticeable functionalities. So that's your 1) variant.

My problem is that we have this discrepancy between RN and Documentation.
So this means we would duplicate content to RN and Documentation, instead
of reusing it. Usually instead of duplicating it, we just put it in one
place and link from the other. Maybe the "News and Worthy" application
could improve this. Have some ReleaseNotes objects per version that could
be integrated inside XE RN and Extensions documentation, and use them from
the XE RN.

Thanks,
Caty