> On 19 Sep 2016, at 15:59, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <vali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We could have an "Extensions" section in the RN of XE where we could
> display noticeable functionalities. So that's your 1) variant.
>
> My problem is that we have this discrepancy between RN and Documentation.
> So this means we would duplicate content to RN and Documentation, instead
> of reusing it.

It’s not duplication. One explains the changes (the RN) and the other explains
the features.

The RN should not duplicate too much of the ref documentation and it should
link to it.

Of course there’s always a bit of overlap like screenshots (which btw we don’t
link since the screenshots in the ref doc change while they shouldn’t change
over time on the RN page!).

This could be a key reason that RN and reference doc could not be the same! RN
should not change so you can go back to it but reference doc can keep being
improved, screenshots updated, etc. Unless you always use a revision number in
your links/content and make sure to never loose the history.