Hi everyone,

thanks for your answers.
I'll do solution C for the next release then, we can continue discuss about D in the dedicated issue.

Simon

On 29/10/2018 16:23, Guillaume Delhumeau wrote:
+1 for C.

D could be nice but from the user perspective, I think a big button like
"clear the recycle bin" is simpler than a generic "bulk" action.

Le lun. 29 oct. 2018 à 15:17, Adel Atallah <adel.atal...@xwiki.com> a