What's the difference between C2 and D? For me it's the same thing. You
just used button instead of the livetable styling for actions. In D, I'm
showed how it would look like with multiple actions, but if you remove the
Restore, and keep just Delete All, C2 and D it's the same thing. And I
prefer this version.

Thanks,
Caty