On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 1:19 PM Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <vali...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't like solution C. It will not be consistent with anything and will
> look horrible.

We have a few places where we have buttons above / below the live table:

* Wiki index (Create Wiki above the live table)
* Licensed Extensions (Check for Updates below the live table)
* Users Administration section (Create User below the live table)
* Groups Administration section (Create Group below the live table)
* Data Type (Create this Class above the live table)
* Class Sheet (Create this Page above the live table)

So I don't see the problem with option C.

Thanks,
Marius