Forgot to mention that similar than for DBs, I plan to only add support for
Tomcat 8.5.x latest and Jetty 9.2.x latest (+ Jetty 9.4.x latest for the
standalone version) in the job running all the functional tests and run the
other supported versions of tomcat in the job doing smoke tests.

Thanks
-Vincent