Hi Mus,

I think you're missing one major problem that makes it hard to use several
different versions of CDK at the same time - our vagrant plugins.
AFAIK, it's not possible to have multiple versions installed at the same time
and for each CDK version you should typically use exactly the versions of the
plugins that came with the cdk.zip.

Maybe somebody knows of a workaround to this? Perhaps you could use a custom
VAGRANT_HOME (instead of the default ~/.vagrant.d/ ) for each cdk installation?
But it definitely doesn't seem like something convenient.

-Martin