On 3 March 2010 09:49, Jason Pickering <jason.p.picker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, it is certainly possible, but this is not how the DHIS2 live app
> is launched. It is not launched with a bat script.
>
> So, if we want users to have a "double clickable" icon to start the
> application and not a batch file, then it would need to occur from
> within the DHIS2 Live EXE itself. That is how I see it, but maybe Bob
> has other comments.

Yes it can easily be part of the startup process but would require
some small tinkering.  Something along the lines of "if there is a
startup.sh or startup.bat in ./scripts/ then exec that.  Wait for that
to complete, capture status, and if all is well call the start method
on the webserver".  Translated to java.