OK.  Lets try Friday morning 09h30 my time - that's 10h30 Oslo time

Dial-in number: +1-424-203-8000
or Skype call to: freeconferencing.8000
Code: 553472

I know you are under pressure to finish this stuff so the intent is
not to slow things up.  Just keep us all pointing in same direction
:-)

Cheers
Bob