Hi,

Den 14. sep. 2011 kl. 16.13 skrev Bob Jolliffe:

> OK.  Lets try Friday morning 09h30 my time - that's 10h30 Oslo time
>
> Dial-in number: +1-424-203-8000
> or Skype call to: freeconferencing.8000
> Code: 553472
>
> I know you are under pressure to finish this stuff so the intent is
> not to slow things up.  Just keep us all pointing in same direction
> :-)

just thought I'd give a quick recap of the meeting, but haven't really got time
to write it up :)

Morten's approach seems reasonable, once we cleared up some misunderstandings
around the consistency of the model.

Only specific meta objects (indicators, org units, data elements..) will have
attributes, and the values are stored in a per-object-type way. This makes it
consistent, and fine as long as not too many types need attributes.

If it turns out that we want these attributes for many types, this apporach
will not scale too well. So in that case we should revisit this design and
abstract it into a more general implementation.

A decent recap, Bob and Morten?

Jo