From: Dag Wieers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Claus Sørensen - Chairman of KLID wrote:
>
> > Couldn't you release more often so more of us
> > can benefit for the work you have been doing
> > since last release.
>
> You can always extract a version from CVS. The current CVS version is
> rock-solid.

Why don't you then make a tar.gz file of it and call it
beta-something?

CVS is not for ordinary users.

And the last time I got a lot of errors even that I
followed the installation guide (README).

Or even better make rpm's and dep's for the
different distributions.

> Although I'm in favor of a new stable release (RH7.1 and Gnome 1.4
> already missed ;)))

Why not just release more often so there is
always a new stable release that new distros
could use (and not just Red Hat)?

The most enjoyable greetings

Claus Sorensen              K L I D
Chairman               ------------------        Mobile: +45 20 94 62 34
Noddelunden 110         Commercial Linux         Email:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DK-2765 Smorum       Association of Denmark      Web:        www.klid.dk