On Tue, 1 May 2001, Dag Wieers wrote:

> On Tue, 1 May 2001, Karim A Nassar wrote:
>
>> If someone can help me get Logic shapes working, I will help maintain
>> this aspect (provided others agree it is a good idea) :)
>
> If you're willing to send the files, I'll look at it. But tell again what
> you wanted to do and what fails with your (?) version. I learned a lot by
> switching between de 0.86 and a CVS-version ;)

Well, here we see another reason to release more often:  There are many
incremental differences between 0.86 and CVS, and we can't easily tell if
the Logic shapes depend on some of those.  I can't even tell if the version
I have installed locally is a pure 0.86 or later.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg