Hi
I have seen interesting articles within this list in years. Seeing the progress
that has been made by others in this group, i would also want to let open my
future plans and hopefully u will consider partnering with me.

Currently am based in Zimbabwe and has been consulting with NGOs on their
Internet Information/Content Development strategies with the highlight of my
work being the INternet Strategy of Zimbabwe's Coalition for all NGOs
www.nango.org.zw

I have also worked with rural schools and groups on ICT related projects.

BUt i am moving to Zambia where field operations can be done. If u have any
projects and products related to bridging the digital divide that you feel i
can assist setting up and maintaining while in Zambia please do get in touch. I
have also done workshops and seminars on the subject on various platforms in
Zimbabwe. u can check my profile through Google. My first paper was Building an
Informed Africa: A time to act, delivered in 2003.

Hope to hear from you guys

Richwell Phinias
e-Marketing Consultant
Dariro Business Solutions
just for today, think big!
website development, graphic design, e-marketing, ict skills training
Website: http://www.dariro.co.zw
Cell: 011 539 706