On 12/04/2011 03:39 PM, bearophile wrote:
This seems the 15th D implementation of certain things I've seen so far. Also
to avoid further duplication I'd like 2D/3D/4D vectors (for game or graphics
purposes) in Phobos.

Isn't he a nice guy ?
Since 5, maybe 6, years bearophile is complaining that D is not Python. And in case that bearophile is not in the mood to complain he fires up some obscure benchmarks or he is telling you why language X Y Z is better than D. Pretty annoying imho.

My 2 cents

OK, Somehow your announcement implicates that you've implemented a DirectX wrapper. "gl3n provides all the math you need to work with OpenGL, DirectX or just vectors and matrices,,,

True ? Avail. ?
Bjoern