On 11/6/2012 8:27 AM, deadalnix wrote:
OK, I may break all the happiness of that news but . . .

Tuple in D is notoriously known to be a badly designed feature. Basing more
stuff on that just because we have them is short sighted and will only result in
D's tuples being broken forever, several tuples implementations for more user
confusion, or future major breakage.

The only real trouble with tuples is that functions can't return them.

We still don't have any scheme for a stable D, feature testing or whatever,

Are you aware of the test suite and the auto-tester?

Let's not talk these awesome static code analysis tools, java would become
jealous.

I have no idea what your point is.