On Thursday, 1 August 2013 at 19:01:19 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Thu, 2013-08-01 at 16:32 +0200, finalpatch wrote:
Hi Russel,

I'm not proposing my changes to be merged into master because I know they are merely workarounds rather than proper fixes (eg. font-lock-add-keywords).

Development on this is event driven. Having an event of a hack fix, may
lead to investigation and thence a proper fix!

Basically it would be good to see something that solves the problem as
input to trying to find the "proper solution".

I have opened a pull request on github.

The changes are:

* Fix auto/immutable variable face
* Move 'template' to c-class-decl-kwds
* Add imenu support
* Fix fontification of the first declariation after a protection level label