On Monday, 12 August 2013 at 13:45:46 UTC, David wrote:

Did you confuse gles2 (GL ES 2.0) with gl3n? Or did you speak of
glamour, which has indeed gl3n interaction, which can be turned on with
-version=gl3n: make DCFLAGS+="-version=gl3n".
But I recommend you to include gl3n and glamour as submodule or if you don't use git, simply the sources. This makes your code independent of a
systemwide installation and it's only a few files.

glad is a replacement for Derelicts GL bindings. Soon it will also
provide a EGL support (which should already work), WGL and GLX.

no no, i don't want use other opengl bindings right now, derelict just fine, but i need some good(public available) math lib to put in my examples, and the problem is that gl3n compiles as 32 bit(-m32) on OS X(i use it because i don't have PC and i don't know when i would have it) by default and there seems no way to remove this misbehavior :(