On Saturday, 17 August 2013 at 11:00:20 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Saturday, 17 August 2013 at 09:21:27 UTC, Paul Jurczak wrote:
On Saturday, 17 August 2013 at 01:05:18 UTC, Tyler Jameson Little wrote:
[..]
It's true though that there are much better answers (and questions) here than on SO, and I'm beginning to shift my search from Google to the forum search, but this isn't something a newcomer will know to do, especially since many other languages put more emphasis on SO.

Speaking of searching on this forum: in Chrome, the search box in top right corner of this page has a peculiar feature of being mostly a clickable link item to forum.dlang.org. Only a small fragment (about 25%) shows a text cursor.

Sorry for posting this issue here, but I didn't find a suitable category in forum index. Maybe one could be created - "Forum use issues"?

This is dependant on the size of your window. If your window is so narrow that the title is overlapping the search box then the title takes precedence, which is not desirable. You could create an issue here to report it: https://github.com/CyberShadow/DFeed

Thanks, that's exactly what is happening, except I wouldn't call my window narrow - it is 1200 pixels wide, but 1600 pixels high. I will report this issue.