On Friday, 23 August 2013 at 16:31:17 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
I've jsut been told there's no reception on Saturdays, so after 9.00am might be a slight problem, but I think they will leave a number for
you to call.

I *could* excuse myself to let you in, but that would require relying
on me to remember what time you are arriving. :o)

Hum... The forum was down yesterday, so I couldn't post this any earlier.

I actually only intend to see your talk, so I won't be there before 16:00. I'll be at the gates *before* 15:30, and see if/how I can get it from there.

FWI, I'll be the guy who walks with a crutch.

I don't if anyone will be seeing this today, but if you don't see me in the building by 15:50, then it means I failed to get in, and am waiting outside...