On Saturday, 24 August 2013 at 22:52:50 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for making it down. Are you going to be around tomorrow? Feel
free to ping me or message me and we'll arrange something. :o)

Will be at the IRIS building at 9.00am (this time I will be present at that time). And will be staying in Paris until around 2.00pm, which
is when I have to check in for train back to London.

Regards

Sorry for being there so little time. It *was* a *GNU* conference to begin with, and I kind of appeared only for your talk, out of nowhere, so I didn't want to stay un-invited for what followed (dinner and whatnot). Sorry I left without saying goodbye, I didn't want to bother anyone during a talk.

I enjoyed your talk very much, and learned a lot about things I knew nothing about.

Sorry I can't make it back down to Paris today, but as you may have noticed, moving is a bit difficult for me at the moment. In any case, I hope you'll enjoy your last day in Paris, even under the rain :/