On Thursday, 12 September 2013 at 10:34:56 UTC, Sönke Ludwig
Major changes since 0.9.16:
- The registry is now officially located at
See also the current discussion thread in the D forum:
- Build types (debug, release, unittest etc.) can now be
- Added support for multiple package repositories
- Build flags are now handled in an abstract way to facilitate
compatibility of packages with different compilers (using a
"buildOptions" field instead of "dflags" in most cases)
- Configuration resolution on complex dependency graphs is
robust now (i.e. "configurations" and "subConfigurations"
all used packages affect the finally chosen configurations as
- Robustness improvements for the VisualD project generator
redundant flags and link dependencies)
There are currently two active contributors, but a lot of work
has piled up, mostly in the form of enhancement requests, so
any additional help is valuable.
Full change log:
Something is wrong with dub-0.9.18-setup.exe. CRC check fails.