Hello all,

Today I pushed a number of major (and breaking) changes to the master repository of the D graph library. I've provided a brief summary on my blog, which also describes how to revise any programs to work with the new code:
http://braingam.es/2013/09/d-graph-library-updates/

I hope that these changes don't unduly inconvenience anyone currently using the library. My own take was that it's worth it in terms of moving to a generic design and offering some new higher-performance graph data structures, which I'll be describing in more detail some time soon.

Feedback on the new code is welcome. I would also like to offer thanks to all the nice people on D.learn who contributed useful ideas that helped with this update :-)

Thanks & best wishes,

    -- Joe