On Monday, 23 September 2013 at 16:40:56 UTC, jostly wrote:
In specd, the actual code inside the unittest { } sections only collect results, and the reporting is called from a main() supplied by compiling with version "specrunner" set. I haven't checked to see if your dunit do something similar.

I think more "D-way" would have been to simply separate tests in logically separated unittest blocks and run those using static reflection, catching assert error. That way you will get first failure in a set and then continue to other sets. Does that make sense?