On Thursday, 26 September 2013 at 14:51:16 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
Exactly. I guess I misunderstood you. Although I would consider "having lot of small independent annotated unit-test blocks" be basically what you're showing above.

Beg my pardon, bad wording from my side. I was referring to approach when testing framework defines some sort of own testing DSL and uses it for test case decoupling within one unit-test block - as far as I understand it is what some of currently existing D testing frameworks do.

Key point here is that good testing library should augment built-in facility, not replace it. Fallback to built-ins can still be useful.