On Friday, 18 October 2013 at 04:14:59 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 October 2013 at 17:41:37 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
Hum I have several regression is SDC's test suite. I have to investigate more to fix the code or submit bug report. It looks related to AA. What are the changes that affect AA in this new release ?

It turns out that is is a closure bug.

Sadly, this involve compiling SDC completely and run it on some test data. I can repro consistently, but it seems really hard to get a small repro. I just moved to the US, and am quite busy especially since the gvt shutdown have complicated things quite a bit.

Anyway, It is unlikely that I'll have a redux in the next ~2 weeks. I'm not how we should proceed here, but the bug seems serious to me (the worst kind : everything compile fine, bug the codegen is bogus).

More detail, and that is getting weird. The bug seem limited to the use of unittest. Anyway, let's do some dustmitting tomorow and hope it goes somewhere.

Also, when NOT using the unittest flag, a lot of my code do not compile, symbol _D6object15__T7reserveTyaZ7reserveFNaNbNeKAyamZm is missing.

It seems I have 2 bad bugs here.