On Wednesday, 6 November 2013 at 20:46:23 UTC, Luís Marques wrote:
Is it possible to build something like wrap, so that it can be given a wrapping class instead of a wrapping interface?

I was trying to build something very similar to wrap, and at first glance it seems like wrap might suit me, except that I wanted to wrap the wolf in the "class Sheep"s clothes, not in an ISheep.

(typecons.d(2864): Error: class std.typecons.wrap!(B).wrap!(A).Impl base type must be interface, not main.B)

classes have implementations and state you need to initialize. It's possible to implement that in wrap but more problematic.