On 2013-11-07 21:19, Walter Bright wrote:

Jordi had fixed the Linux package builder so it could also build the
Windows package. Is it possible to build the release package for OS X
under Linux as well?

I've tried now, for a couple of days, to create an installer for Mac OS X using tools available on other platforms. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a working installer. I have an installer running but it cannot finish the installation. The installer uses weird archive formats and other undocumented formats.

Can't all installers be built on a Mac instead? I know that's not ideal.

--
/Jacob Carlborg