Le 29/12/2013 15:15, Suliman a écrit :
On Sunday, 29 December 2013 at 01:15:50 UTC, Xavier Bigand wrote:
Latest news of DQuick for this year.

The good news is, the project still alive and Bruno added some
interesting stuff to the DMLengine :
 - Adding support of arrays
 - Adding support of delegates
 - Improve error reporting from Lua

Our minesweeper sample works well but don't use arrays for the moment.

About arrays, a signal is emitted for the entire array, not for each
values. It completely different to the Qt choice use
QAbstractListModel, this force the user to create a wrapper for
properties on array or list. Our solution works without any wrapper,
but we have to do some real tests to see if it's a valid solution.

I hope 2014 will be the year when DQuick could be tested/used by some
of you, but for that we need add some missing features, fix a lot of
bugs and firstly works on the documentation (that is completely
inexistent).

Does dQuick ready for writing very simple apps with several buttons and
other simple controls?

I prefer say no, cause there is a lot of small bugs that can be a real pain. A lot of those bugs can be bypassed by workaround based on property bindings, for example aspect ratio on images certainly not work (cause I haven't already tested), but these can easily done by property binding on width and height,...

But if you try, feel comfortable to report bugs in our github tracker or to send us pull request.