Le 29/12/2013 02:15, Xavier Bigand a écrit :
Latest news of DQuick for this year.

The good news is, the project still alive and Bruno added some
interesting stuff to the DMLengine :
  - Adding support of arrays
  - Adding support of delegates
  - Improve error reporting from Lua

Our minesweeper sample works well but don't use arrays for the moment.

About arrays, a signal is emitted for the entire array, not for each
values. It completely different to the Qt choice use QAbstractListModel,
this force the user to create a wrapper for properties on array or list.
Our solution works without any wrapper, but we have to do some real
tests to see if it's a valid solution.

I hope 2014 will be the year when DQuick could be tested/used by some of
you, but for that we need add some missing features, fix a lot of bugs
and firstly works on the documentation (that is completely inexistent).

I think I forgot to thank publicly Piotr Podsiadły for his contributions on a animations module and SDLImage replacement by devil.

He did a great job on images management by adding the notion of loader/writers.

He also add an animation system, but it's not binded in Lua for the moment.

So thank you Piotr Podsiadły, maybe you can share some words about your experience on DQuick?