On Thursday, 5 December 2013 at 11:46:37 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Splitting in different packages is needed to comply with RPM guidelines, but it's a bad fit for a single binary installer on dlang.org.
I'm working on a spec file for the latter.
https://github.com/dawgfoto/installer/tree/fedoraSPEC

It is not a requirement for no reason. You do not want to force users of your D application to install a D compiler, runtime source, etc, on every client machine, do you? Instead you would probably install just the runtime itself as a package.

I have followed your recommendation regarding GitHub - now there is no need to host source packages elsewhere. Thanks for that.