On Tuesday, 10 December 2013 at 12:23:21 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Mon, 2013-12-09 at 15:54 +0100, Dejan Lekic wrote:

Btw, I forgot to tell you... I talked to fedora people about having dmd in Fedora. They said it will probably be rejected because of the backend license, because they are not allowed to freely distribute the software. So I guess we will most likely have to setup our own YUM repository on dlang.org - that is probably the best course of action. If someone has better idea, please share it.

RPM Fusion seems to be the place for RPMs that cannot be part of the
Fedora distribution.

Russel, I am aware of that, but RPM Fusion is an unofficial (although admittedly often used) repository. If RPMFusion is our only choice I would rather use RPM directly from www.dlang.org .