On 1/22/2014 5:37 AM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
I'm getting deprecation warnings inside std.datetime to use "any" instead of
"canFind".

Also DMD now warns about using FP operators, such as <>=, for detecting NaN's.
What's the rationale for this? One issue with this is that isNaN cannot be used
for CTFE.

There is also a build issue that sometimes occurred at the same place in 2.064
in the form of template instantiation failures and now produces linker errors:
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/issues/458

Did you try the -allinst flag?

Finally, I'm getting some "recursive alias" errors that I managed to circumvent
in previous releases.

I'm going to run dustmite on these two and create bugzilla issues.