Am 27.01.2014 10:37, schrieb Don:
On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 13:37:07 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
I'm getting deprecation warnings inside std.datetime to use "any"
instead of "canFind".

Also DMD now warns about using FP operators, such as <>=, for
detecting NaN's. What's the rationale for this? One issue with this is
that isNaN cannot be used for CTFE.

To detect NaNs, you just need to change x <>= x into x == x.

I've used x <>= 0 so far to avoid having the "x" expression appear twice, not really a problem to change it, but I was a bit surprised about the warning. So if I understand it correctly (someone mentioned it somewhere on the .D group), all FP specific comparison operators are going to get deprecated?