On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 03:43:51 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:
On 1/21/14, 5:29 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 January 2014 at 22:22:01 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:

Note: An installer is not yet prepared for Windows.

Let me know if you need any guidance on getting the Windows installer working. Please use the one in windows/dinstaller.nsi (I need to get some free time to unify that with Jordi's windows installer in the linux
folder).

1) The link for nsisunz.zip per readme.txt does not work.

Very common with NSIS, unfortunately.  It's kind of a ghetto.