On Monday, 27 January 2014 at 18:10:03 UTC, Alexander Bothe wrote:
On Monday, 27 January 2014 at 16:42:14 UTC, Sarath Kodali wrote:
I'm planning to release a new debugger for D sometime during end of February. This is a heads up for all those who are eagerly looking for a good debugger for D.

Which OSs are supported?
Which compilers are supported, which debug info base is used?
Is the info directly extracted from the executable aka Dwarf/CV4/PDB support?

The sample debug session looks cool, so I'd really like to know this to estimate whether it's worth to integrate it into Mono-D or other IDEs :-)

Ditto to these. I'm planning a project that will need a multi platform debugger, and would love to learn more about this.