On Wednesday, 26 February 2014 at 09:48:36 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
On Saturday, 22 February 2014 at 09:44:48 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
A new final release is ready. This one took a bit longer and has more changes than usual:

After updating, to 0.9.21 "dub generate visuald" no longer generates "release" and "unittest"configurations for VisualD - only "debug" is available. I downgraded to 0.9.20 to make sure and indeed this version generates VisualD projects correctly (with all 3 configurations)

I whish visualD would support loading dub.json natively just like mono-d does