On 4/1/14, 3:01 AM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
Hi everyone,

It is my great pleasure to announce a new feature addition to the tool
Digger.

Digger's goal is to be able to build D versions from any point in D's
history. As it has already conquered the present (building D from git
master) and past (building D from any git commit), only one final
frontier remained: the future!

This is fantastic news. I'm eager to give it a whirl so I cloned and attempted to build but encountered the following issues:

huekomundo:Digger andrewedwards$ rdmd --build-only digger
ae/sys/signals.d(55): Error: undefined identifier SIG_BLOCK
ae/sys/signals.d(65): Error: undefined identifier sigtimedwait
ae/sys/signals.d(60): Error: undefined identifier SIG_SETMASK
ae/sys/data.d(521): Error: undefined identifier pageSize

I'm using DMD v2.065.0 on Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks).

Thanks,
Andrew