On Tuesday, 1 April 2014 at 07:01:20 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

Although this might sound like an impossible feat which would violate causality, recent advancements in D-wave quantum tunnelling have made this possible and safe (mostly), and I've put together a simple implementation.

I would like to confirm the feature, it works on my machine, too.

May I suggest a name change in order to mark such breakthrough? I suggest "Shovel", which is far more romantic than "Digger".

BTW, does it support the soon-to-come git SHA-512 hashes? This would guarantee compatibility with future version of git, too.