On Wednesday, 9 April 2014 at 03:05:14 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:
Tonight at 11pm pacific time, about 3 hours from now, the D bugzilla is going to go read-only for some much needed maintenance and upgrading. Assuming all goes well, it will come back an hour or so later as issues.dlang.org. That name isresolvable now with an old copy of the db -- don't use it yet as it'll all be wiped out and replaced by a fresh copy of the real db. Redirects will be in place so that old url's send you over to the new site.

If things go badly, I'll abort and make d.puremagic.com/issues/ read-write again and try again after resolving whatever issues caused me to give up tonight.

Hopefully things will all go smoothly, and apologies in advance if they don't. :)

Later,
Brad

Good luck, and thank you for doing this! A Bugzilla update has been quite welcome for some time now.