On Wednesday, 9 April 2014 at 07:59:26 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:
Well, my ISP decided that it wanted to take the night off while
I was about half done.
Definitely noticing huge speed improvements and overall things
look nicer. One issue I've noticed is that
http://issues.dlang.org/ goes to an Apache test page (Amazon
Linux AMI Test Page) even after a cache clear. Using
https://issues.dlang.org works as expected however.
- issues.dlang.org should be functional
- bug changes are slow due to mail sending
- github updated to point to new site
- old site doesn't redirect yet
- auto tester graphs pull from the old db
- speed up mail sending
- copy data dir from old site (affects some functionality)