On 4/9/14, 9:03 PM, Daniel Murphy wrote:

Is there some way to get the severity column back on the search results page?
And make regressions
orange again?

At the bottom of the search results page there is a 'change columns' button with the ui to control the columns to display. You'd have had to do this at some point on the old site too.

I think I did the regression == orange manually in the templates and will re-do that change since I haven't found any configuration options to select the colors. It's one of the things on my todo list already since I noticed that too. :)