On 04/11/2014 03:41 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
(...)
 I haven't looked closely at the other VPS companies, but in my
experience you can't go wrong with Linode. They're amazing. I'm
ultra-critical of freaking everything, and yet I don't have a single,
even minor, complaint about Linode. (But then I'm a control freak, so
VPS is a natural fit for me anyway, so "FWIW".)

Been using Linode for ~3 years, but a couple of months ago my node had a HW problem and was down for a couple of minutes. In other words - Linode is pretty good.