On Sunday, 1 June 2014 at 20:48:56 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 6/1/2014 1:17 PM, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
On Sunday, 1 June 2014 at 18:46:18 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

I know I'd find this very useful - what do you guys think?

I definitively prefer reading over watching video (and I've got the feeling I'm
not alone). Wouldn't spend a single buck for this though.

To publish the slides along with a text version of the talk would be an

You're not alone. I can read a transcript far, far faster than watching a video.

Learning varies from person to person. I interalise information better through lectures than through written articles. Although for some reason I remember books more easily than articles.