On 6/2/2014 8:47 AM, Peter Massey-Plantinga wrote:
I am hearing impaired and interested in DConf talks. I can't always listen to
the talks when they come out, but would definitely be more interested if they
were captioned. And transcripts would be hugely appreciated as well.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll investigate this for next year.

Also, if anyone in the D community wants to create transcripts after the fact, we would be happy to post them alongside the video links. If we "crowdsource" this amongst us, it shouldn't be too difficult.