On Monday, 2 June 2014 at 14:09:06 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
On 28/05/2014 14:31, Dicebot wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 12:20:34 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
On 28/05/2014 04:54, Saurabh Das wrote:

I actually prefer the slow release of the videos - it gives me enough time to digest each talk and discuss it before the next one grabs mine and everyone else's attention. I think releasing one video every few days leads to much more in-depth discussion on the forum as well.

I agree with this.

video release != video announcement

Huh?
I either disagree, or I don't understand your point.
A release implies an announcement of some sort somewhere, otherwise it's not really a release...

By releasing video I mean simply making it available to those who are interested. By announcing - actually posting links to forum / reddit / whatever and encouraging discussion. By keeping that stuff separate you can both make happy those who await for videos and create marketing events Andrei wants.