On Tuesday, 3 June 2014 at 08:39:12 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On 6/3/2014 1:27 AM, Dicebot wrote:
On Monday, 2 June 2014 at 15:47:19 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
Until someone stumbles across the video and posts it to Reddit before
Andrei intends to.

If community can't respect such a simple request we have bigger problems
than marketing.

Oh, I don't necessarily mean someone who follows the newsgroup. My point is that any random Joe looking for D stuff, and who has no clue about the release schedule, can stumble across it and share it. It's the downside of separating the release and the announcement of the release -- loss of control.

Then just post them on the newsgroup.