On Thursday, 5 June 2014 at 19:58:10 UTC, Casper Færgemand wrote:
On Thursday, 5 June 2014 at 16:10:00 UTC, Mike James wrote:
I checked the sub-directory the loading refers to and all the pngs seems to be there.

I managed to get the files from github just fine, but dub says it is unable to copy a libpng file to the example case. I'm not sure what is wrong, the instructions are three lines of code after all. =/

git clone https://github.com/buggins/dlangui.git
cd dlangui
dub run dlangui:example1

libpng is not needed anymore.

These three lines worked ok for me some time ago.
But now I'm facing with another problem while trying dub build:

Building dlangui:example1 configuration "application", build type debug.
Compiling...
Error: conflicting Ddoc and obj generation options

Does anyone know how to fix it?

  • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Jim Hewes via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DlangUI Gan via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: DlangUI John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • Re:... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • Re:... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce