On Saturday, 14 June 2014 at 19:40:58 UTC, Jim Hewes wrote:
Very nice, thanks. I'm looking forward to trying it out when I can find the time. I'm not a big fan of bindings/wrappers.

Jim

This is looks fantastic. I tried the demo but I get an error:
SDL_GL_CreateContext failed: Failed creating OpenGL context

Running Mac OS 10.10.2 on 2011 Macbook Pro
  • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Jim Hewes via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DlangUI Gan via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: DlangUI John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • Re:... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • Re:... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce