On 6/11/14, 2:23 AM, deadalnix wrote:
I'll be there to test and bug report ! Thank for being the release

In my world a lieutenant is absolutely useless. Given the tutelage and guidance of solid staff non-commissioned officer, some day they will become productive members of the community. If they don't find such a mentor however, they will become loose cannons: destroying all in their path.

I tend to see life from a different perspective. Officers, in general, are quite useless. They are the "good idea fairies" who give little, if any, consideration to the ramifications of their ideas/proposals and will stop at nothing to see them come to fruition: regardless of consequences. Worse still, they are absolutely incapable of implementing the ideas/proposals they generate.

I prefer a "Chief and Indian" analogy. The Chief knows what needs to get done and, though she may not know have the tasks required to get the job done, leverages the strengths of the Indians to do so. The Indians provide the skills and know-how, and actually does the work.

This community needs far more Chiefs and Indians (arguably more Indians than Chiefs): and way less lieutenants.

Oh, wow! That was a pretty long way around to say thank you for your continued support.