On Friday, 20 June 2014 at 21:44:16 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2014-06-19 14:16, Joakim wrote:

Sorry, I just noticed that you were only talking about "HD quality." I don't know where you're getting the 350 MB figure, as all the HD recordings on archive.org are about 6-800 GB, but yeah, file sizes will vary based on the type of HD resolution and encoding used. I wouldn't call any hour-long video encoded into 350 MB "HD quality" though, as
it's likely so compressed as to look muddy.

If I recall correctly, this talk, uploaded to youtube by Dicebot, was around 350 MB, HD quality.

I always upload highest quality available on archive.org (634.3 MB for this one), YouTube re-encoding must be pretty good :)